Pioneer Merger Corp. (NASDAQ:PACXW – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,500 shares, a drop of 90.2% from the March 15th total of 66,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 75,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of PACXW opened at $0.19 on Wednesday. Pioneer Merger has a 1-year low of $0.12 and a 1-year high of $2.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pioneer Merger (PACXW)
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Pioneer Merger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pioneer Merger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.