Prophecy International Holdings Limited (ASX:PRO – Get Rating) insider Edwin Reynolds purchased 15,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, April 11th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$1.17 ($0.86) per share, for a total transaction of A$17,475.00 ($12,944.44).
Edwin Reynolds also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 9th, Edwin Reynolds acquired 9,893 shares of Prophecy International stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$1.14 ($0.85) per share, for a total transaction of A$11,307.70 ($8,376.07).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.60, a current ratio of 2.15 and a quick ratio of 1.97.
Prophecy International Holdings Limited designs, develops, and markets computer software applications and services in Australia, the United States, Europe, and Asia. It offers Snare, a set of event monitoring and analysis tools to address critical auditing and security requirements; and eMite, a service intelligence platform that delivers dashboards for IT service management.
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Prophecy International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prophecy International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.