Regen BioPharma, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RGBP – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decrease of 97.5% from the March 15th total of 20,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 44,317,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of RGBP traded down 0.00 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting 0.01. The company had a trading volume of 59,337,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 31,142,756. The business has a fifty day moving average of 0.01 and a 200-day moving average of 0.02. Regen BioPharma has a 12 month low of 0.01 and a 12 month high of 0.08.
Regen BioPharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regen BioPharma (RGBP)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Regen BioPharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regen BioPharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.