Acacia Pharma Group plc (OTCMKTS:ACPGF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 198,400 shares, a drop of 68.0% from the March 15th total of 620,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 7,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 27.6 days.
Acacia Pharma Group stock opened at $0.92 on Wednesday. Acacia Pharma Group has a 1-year low of $0.80 and a 1-year high of $4.00. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $1.34 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.64.
Acacia Pharma Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acacia Pharma Group (ACPGF)
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for Acacia Pharma Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acacia Pharma Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.