BrewBilt Brewing (OTCMKTS:BRBL – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 99.5% from the March 15th total of 20,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 96,345,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
BRBL opened at $0.00 on Wednesday. BrewBilt Brewing has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.20.
BrewBilt Brewing Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BrewBilt Brewing (BRBL)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for BrewBilt Brewing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BrewBilt Brewing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.