CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:CKISY – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a drop of 93.9% from the March 15th total of 3,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS CKISY opened at $33.24 on Wednesday. CK Infrastructure has a fifty-two week low of $26.91 and a fifty-two week high of $33.86. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $32.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $30.44.
CK Infrastructure Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CK Infrastructure (CKISY)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for CK Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CK Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.