Schweiter Technologies AG (OTCMKTS:SCWTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 75.0% from the March 15th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SCWTF remained flat at $$882.95 during trading on Wednesday. Schweiter Technologies has a 12-month low of $882.95 and a 12-month high of $1,558.00. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1,042.57 and its 200-day moving average price is $1,305.34.
About Schweiter Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schweiter Technologies (SCWTF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Schweiter Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schweiter Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.