WisdomTree Emerging Markets Quality Dividend Growth Fund (NASDAQ:DGRE – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,700 shares, a decline of 72.7% from the March 15th total of 24,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 16,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of DGRE stock opened at $25.44 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $26.49 and its 200 day moving average price is $27.52. WisdomTree Emerging Markets Quality Dividend Growth Fund has a 52-week low of $24.05 and a 52-week high of $30.91.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, March 30th. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 28th were paid a $0.12 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.48 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.89%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree Emerging Markets Quality Dividend Growth Fund (DGRE)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree Emerging Markets Quality Dividend Growth Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree Emerging Markets Quality Dividend Growth Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.