StageZero Life Sciences Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SZLSF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,800 shares, a decrease of 69.6% from the March 15th total of 42,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 6,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SZLSF traded up $0.00 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.10. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 8,771. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a current ratio of 0.57 and a quick ratio of 0.41. The firm has a market cap of $9.71 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.96 and a beta of 0.63. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.15 and a 200-day moving average of $0.22. StageZero Life Sciences has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.88.
StageZero Life Sciences Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on StageZero Life Sciences (SZLSF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for StageZero Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for StageZero Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.