Starfleet Innotech, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SFIO – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 32,900 shares, an increase of 242.7% from the March 15th total of 9,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,721,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of Starfleet Innotech stock traded up $0.01 on Wednesday, hitting $0.03. The stock had a trading volume of 2,075,521 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,587,379. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.04. Starfleet Innotech has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $0.13.
About Starfleet Innotech (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Starfleet Innotech (SFIO)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Starfleet Innotech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starfleet Innotech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.