BTN opened at $3.10 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $2.98. Ballantyne Strong has a twelve month low of $2.59 and a twelve month high of $5.47. The company has a market cap of $59.68 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.01 and a beta of 1.25.
About Ballantyne Strong (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ballantyne Strong (BTN)
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for Ballantyne Strong Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ballantyne Strong and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.