Shares of PTN stock opened at $0.45 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 3.63 and a current ratio of 3.71. Palatin Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $0.33 and a fifty-two week high of $0.96. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.41. The firm has a market cap of $104.26 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.00 and a beta of 0.91.
About Palatin Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Palatin Technologies (PTN)
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Tilray Stock Has Better Days Ahead
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Palatin Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palatin Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.