T&D Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TDHOY – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,500 shares, a growth of 1,400.0% from the March 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.1 days.
TDHOY stock opened at $6.77 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $7.06 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $6.79. T&D has a 1-year low of $5.63 and a 1-year high of $8.01.
About T&D (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on T&D (TDHOY)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for T&D Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for T&D and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.