TMX Group Limited (OTCMKTS:TMXXF – Get Rating) has earned an average rating of “Hold” from the seven analysts that are covering the stock, MarketBeat.com reports. Four analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and two have assigned a buy rating to the company. The average 1 year target price among analysts that have issued a report on the stock in the last year is $153.71.
Separately, Scotiabank cut their price objective on shares of TMX Group from C$154.00 to C$150.00 in a report on Friday, February 4th.
Shares of TMXXF stock opened at $102.86 on Wednesday. TMX Group has a 12 month low of $95.32 and a 12 month high of $116.38. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $102.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $102.96.
TMX Group Limited operates exchanges, markets, and clearinghouses primarily for capital markets in Canada and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Global Solutions, Insights & Analytics; Capital Formation; Derivatives Trading and Clearing; and Equities and Fixed Income Trading & Clearing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TMX Group (TMXXF)
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
- Headwinds Mount For Carmax, Don’t Count On Higher Share Prices
- 3 Bank Stocks That Are Ready to Handle Whatever the Fed Throws at Them
Receive News & Ratings for TMX Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TMX Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.