Unitronix Co. (OTCMKTS:UTRX – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a growth of 357.1% from the March 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 13,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of Unitronix stock opened at $0.17 on Wednesday. Unitronix has a 12-month low of $0.02 and a 12-month high of $0.71. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.16 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.20.
Unitronix Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Unitronix (UTRX)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Unitronix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unitronix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.