Acerus Pharmaceuticals Co. (OTCMKTS:ASPCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 69,300 shares, a growth of 210.8% from the March 15th total of 22,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 20,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.4 days.
Shares of ASPCF stock opened at $0.04 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $56.12 million, a PE ratio of -1.83 and a beta of 0.85. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.03 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.03. Acerus Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $0.02 and a 12 month high of $0.06.
About Acerus Pharmaceuticals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acerus Pharmaceuticals (ASPCF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acerus Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.