Ampol Limited (ASX:ALD – Get Rating) insider Elizabeth (Betsy) Donaghey purchased 1,600 shares of Ampol stock in a transaction on Monday, April 11th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$31.45 ($23.29) per share, with a total value of A$50,316.80 ($37,271.70).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 67.64, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a current ratio of 1.45.
Ampol Company Profile (Get Rating)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Ampol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ampol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.