Ardea Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:ARRRF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, a decrease of 90.7% from the March 15th total of 63,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 204,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of Ardea Resources stock opened at $1.30 on Thursday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.77 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.51. Ardea Resources has a 12 month low of $0.30 and a 12 month high of $1.39.
Ardea Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ardea Resources (ARRRF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Ardea Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardea Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.