Bank of Georgia Group PLC (OTCMKTS:BDGSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 88.9% from the March 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
BDGSF stock opened at $20.50 on Thursday. Bank of Georgia Group has a 12 month low of $17.00 and a 12 month high of $23.80. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $20.50 and a two-hundred day moving average of $20.40.
About Bank of Georgia Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank of Georgia Group (BDGSF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Georgia Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Georgia Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.