Baran Group Ltd (OTCMKTS:BRANF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, an increase of 200.0% from the March 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3.0 days.
Shares of BRANF opened at $2.50 on Thursday. Baran Group has a 1 year low of $2.50 and a 1 year high of $2.50. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $2.24 and a 200-day moving average of $1.76.
About Baran Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Baran Group (BRANF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Baran Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baran Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.