Brenntag SE (OTCMKTS:BNTGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 332,700 shares, a growth of 120.0% from the March 15th total of 151,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3,327.0 days.
Shares of BNTGF stock opened at $78.00 on Thursday. Brenntag has a 52-week low of $76.75 and a 52-week high of $102.27. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $82.53 and its 200 day moving average price is $87.56.
About Brenntag (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brenntag (BNTGF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Brenntag Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brenntag and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.