Canoe EIT Income Fund (OTCMKTS:ENDTF – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, April 14th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, April 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.0795 per share on Friday, May 13th. This represents a yield of 8.26%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, April 21st.
Shares of ENDTF opened at C$11.55 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.91, a quick ratio of 0.96 and a current ratio of 0.96. Canoe EIT Income Fund has a 52-week low of C$9.03 and a 52-week high of C$11.56. The business’s 50 day moving average price is C$10.85 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$10.44. The firm has a market cap of C$1.38 billion and a PE ratio of -17.01.
Canoe EIT Income Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canoe EIT Income Fund (ENDTF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Canoe EIT Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canoe EIT Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.