Ceapro Inc. (OTCMKTS:CRPOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,700 shares, a decrease of 79.4% from the March 15th total of 13,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
CRPOF opened at $0.44 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $34.18 million, a PE ratio of 20.50 and a beta of 1.93. Ceapro has a 1 year low of $0.33 and a 1 year high of $0.63. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.38 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.43.
Ceapro Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ceapro (CRPOF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Ceapro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceapro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.