Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:COCSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 901,200 shares, a decline of 59.4% from the March 15th total of 2,220,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 9,012.0 days.
OTCMKTS:COCSF opened at $5.22 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $5.25 and its 200 day moving average is $5.39. Coca-Cola FEMSA has a 12 month low of $0.11 and a 12 month high of $5.88.
Coca-Cola FEMSA Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Coca-Cola FEMSA (COCSF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.