Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EMHTF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 36,400 shares, a growth of 193.5% from the March 15th total of 12,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 313,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of EMHTF opened at $0.04 on Thursday. Emerald Health Therapeutics has a 12-month low of $0.03 and a 12-month high of $0.25. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.04 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.05.
About Emerald Health Therapeutics (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Emerald Health Therapeutics (EMHTF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Emerald Health Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emerald Health Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.