Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded Iluka Resources from a “buy” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, January 12th.
ILKAY remained flat at $$38.35 during trading on Thursday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $40.03 and its 200-day moving average price is $37.09. Iluka Resources has a twelve month low of $30.00 and a twelve month high of $45.57.
Iluka Resources Limited engages in the exploration, project development, mining, processing, marketing, and rehabilitation of mineral sands. The company operates through Jacinth-Ambrosia/Mid West, Cataby/South West, Sierra Rutile, and United States/Murray Basin segments. It produces zircon; titanium dioxide products of rutile and synthetic rutile; and ilmenite, as well as activated carbon and iron concentrate products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iluka Resources (ILKAY)
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Uber Fails To Impress
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Iluka Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iluka Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.