Lumina Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:LMGDF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 18,500 shares, an increase of 164.3% from the March 15th total of 7,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 42,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
LMGDF stock opened at $0.49 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.46 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.46. Lumina Gold has a 52-week low of $0.39 and a 52-week high of $0.71.
About Lumina Gold (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lumina Gold (LMGDF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Lumina Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lumina Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.