EV Resources Limited (ASX:EVR – Get Rating) insider Navinderjeet (Navin) Singh Sidhu bought 200,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 8th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.06 ($0.05) per share, with a total value of A$12,400.00 ($9,185.19).
Navinderjeet (Navin) Singh Sidhu also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 30th, Navinderjeet (Navin) Singh Sidhu bought 1,300,000 shares of EV Resources stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.05 ($0.04) per share, with a total value of A$68,900.00 ($51,037.04).
About EV Resources (Get Rating)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for EV Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EV Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.