Respiri Limited (OTCMKTS:KMLXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decline of 52.2% from the March 15th total of 2,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 5.5 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS KMLXF opened at $0.05 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.05 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.06. Respiri has a 52-week low of $0.04 and a 52-week high of $0.05.
Respiri Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Respiri (KMLXF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Respiri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Respiri and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.