DWF stock opened at GBX 113 ($1.47) on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of £367.65 million and a P/E ratio of -23.27. DWF Group has a 1 year low of GBX 80 ($1.04) and a 1 year high of GBX 130.81 ($1.70). The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 113.83 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 113.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 414.89, a quick ratio of 1.38 and a current ratio of 1.46.
DWF Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for DWF Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DWF Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.