Shares of Norcros stock opened at GBX 261 ($3.40) on Thursday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 267.26 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 295.31. The stock has a market cap of £211.55 million and a PE ratio of 8.26. The company has a quick ratio of 0.91, a current ratio of 1.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.59. Norcros has a 12 month low of GBX 238 ($3.10) and a 12 month high of GBX 351.32 ($4.58).
Norcros Company Profile (Get Rating)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Norcros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norcros and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.