Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDS – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,800 shares, a growth of 6,800.0% from the March 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 168,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Cannabis Sativa stock opened at $0.22 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.21 and its 200-day moving average is $0.24. Cannabis Sativa has a fifty-two week low of $0.14 and a fifty-two week high of $0.90.
Cannabis Sativa Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cannabis Sativa (CBDS)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Cannabis Sativa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cannabis Sativa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.