CV Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CVHL – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 117,700 shares, an increase of 129.9% from the March 15th total of 51,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 24,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 4.9 days.
Shares of CVHL stock opened at $0.02 on Thursday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.02 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.02. CV has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.04.
CV Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CV (CVHL)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for CV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.