Water Technologies International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WTII – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 53,900 shares, a decline of 53.9% from the March 15th total of 116,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 9,818,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS WTII opened at $0.00 on Thursday. Water Technologies International has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.06.
Water Technologies International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Water Technologies International (WTII)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Water Technologies International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Water Technologies International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.