Zijin Mining Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:ZIJMY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decrease of 75.0% from the March 15th total of 1,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ZIJMY opened at $33.66 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $30.30 and its two-hundred day moving average is $27.45. Zijin Mining Group has a 52 week low of $23.75 and a 52 week high of $33.66.
About Zijin Mining Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zijin Mining Group (ZIJMY)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Zijin Mining Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zijin Mining Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.