Shares of SDPI stock opened at $0.97 on Monday. Superior Drilling Products has a twelve month low of $0.65 and a twelve month high of $2.38. The company has a quick ratio of 1.51, a current ratio of 1.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.71. The stock has a market capitalization of $27.42 million, a P/E ratio of -48.56 and a beta of -0.03. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.05.
About Superior Drilling Products (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Drilling Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Drilling Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.