Uni-President China Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS:UNPSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 376,800 shares, a growth of 410.6% from the March 15th total of 73,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3,768.0 days.
OTCMKTS:UNPSF opened at $0.80 on Thursday. Uni-President China has a 52-week low of $0.80 and a 52-week high of $0.80. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.97 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.00.
About Uni-President China (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uni-President China (UNPSF)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for Uni-President China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uni-President China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.