WEED, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BUDZ – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,100 shares, a growth of 132.7% from the March 15th total of 5,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 351,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
WEED stock opened at $0.24 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.21 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.26. WEED has a 1-year low of $0.17 and a 1-year high of $0.61.
WEED Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WEED (BUDZ)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Greenbrier Companies Stock has Green in its Future
Receive News & Ratings for WEED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WEED and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.