Boston Omaha (NYSE:BOC – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by investment analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $39.00 to $33.00 in a report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The firm presently has an “overweight” rating on the stock. Wells Fargo & Company‘s target price would suggest a potential upside of 31.00% from the stock’s previous close.
Shares of NYSE BOC opened at $25.19 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $748.09 million, a PE ratio of 12.66 and a beta of 0.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a quick ratio of 7.23 and a current ratio of 7.23. Boston Omaha has a 1 year low of $23.17 and a 1 year high of $44.50.
Boston Omaha Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Boston Omaha (BOC)
- OrganiGram’s Turnaround Begins To Blossom
- Three Dividend Stocks With Growth Potential
- Exelon Stock Still Has Extraordinary Upside
- Ross Stores On The Verge Of Major Rally
- Insiders Are Selling Palo Alto Networks
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Omaha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Omaha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.