Auddia Inc. (NASDAQ:AUUDW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, a growth of 200.0% from the March 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Auddia stock opened at $0.58 on Friday. Auddia has a 52-week low of $0.35 and a 52-week high of $3.79.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Auddia (AUUDW)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Auddia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auddia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.