Aumann AG (OTCMKTS:AUUMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the March 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of AUUMF opened at $15.20 on Friday. Aumann has a 1-year low of $7.53 and a 1-year high of $21.25. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $15.20 and its 200-day moving average price is $17.16.
About Aumann (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aumann (AUUMF)
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- The Top Is In For Infosys
Receive News & Ratings for Aumann Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aumann and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.