BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:BTB – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, April 14th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Friday, April 29th will be given a dividend of 0.025 per share on Monday, May 16th. This represents a $0.30 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 28th.
BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:BTB – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 24th. The company reported C$0.09 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of C$0.10 by C($0.01). The business had revenue of C$26.79 million for the quarter.
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for BTB Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BTB Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.