Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (NYSE:BBW – Get Rating) major shareholder Cannell Capital Llc sold 4,110 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, April 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.19, for a total value of $74,760.90. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 1,667,034 shares in the company, valued at approximately $30,323,348.46. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Cannell Capital Llc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 6th, Cannell Capital Llc acquired 914 shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $16.92 per share, for a total transaction of $15,464.88.
- On Monday, March 14th, Cannell Capital Llc acquired 400 shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $15.73 per share, for a total transaction of $6,292.00.
- On Friday, March 11th, Cannell Capital Llc acquired 30,150 shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $15.97 per share, for a total transaction of $481,495.50.
Shares of NYSE BBW opened at $17.94 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $292.96 million, a PE ratio of 6.14 and a beta of 1.95. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $18.62 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $18.19. Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $7.55 and a fifty-two week high of $23.50.
Large investors have recently made changes to their positions in the company. Renaissance Technologies LLC raised its stake in shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop by 11.1% in the third quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 376,179 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock worth $6,372,000 after purchasing an additional 37,600 shares during the last quarter. Marshall Wace LLP raised its stake in shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop by 109.5% in the third quarter. Marshall Wace LLP now owns 72,687 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock worth $1,231,000 after purchasing an additional 37,987 shares during the last quarter. Sigma Planning Corp purchased a new position in shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop in the third quarter worth about $348,000. BlackRock Inc. raised its stake in shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop by 0.3% in the third quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 290,635 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock worth $4,924,000 after purchasing an additional 728 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC raised its stake in shares of Build-A-Bear Workshop by 296.1% in the third quarter. Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC now owns 39,875 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock worth $675,000 after purchasing an additional 29,809 shares during the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 56.83% of the company’s stock.
A number of brokerages recently weighed in on BBW. TheStreet raised Build-A-Bear Workshop from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating in a research report on Thursday, March 10th. StockNews.com started coverage on Build-A-Bear Workshop in a report on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “buy” rating for the company.
About Build-A-Bear Workshop (Get Rating)
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc operates as a multi-channel retailer of plush animals and related products. The company operates through three segments: Direct-to-Consumer, International Franchising, and Commercial. Its merchandise comprises various styles of plush products to be stuffed, pre-stuffed plush products, and sounds and scents that can be added to the stuffed animals, as well as range of clothing, shoes, accessories, and other toy and novelty items.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW)
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for Build-A-Bear Workshop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Build-A-Bear Workshop and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.