Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRXTW – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 22,400 shares, a growth of 446.3% from the March 15th total of 4,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 66,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of CRXTW stock opened at $0.14 on Friday. Clarus Therapeutics has a 12-month low of $0.09 and a 12-month high of $2.02.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Clarus Therapeutics (CRXTW)
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Fasten Your Seatbelts, Fastenal Is About To Move Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Clarus Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clarus Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.