CT Real Estate Investment (TSE:CRT – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, April 14th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Friday, April 29th will be given a dividend of 0.07 per share on Monday, May 16th. This represents a $0.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 28th.
CT Real Estate Investment (TSE:CRT – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 15th. The company reported C$0.54 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of C$0.31 by C$0.23. The company had revenue of C$129.54 million during the quarter.
- Three Beaten Down Mega Caps The Analysts Are Upgrading
- Top 3 Safe Stocks for Conservative Investors
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for CT Real Estate Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CT Real Estate Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.