NYSE:JOB opened at $0.57 on Friday. GEE Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.39 and a fifty-two week high of $0.69. The firm has a market cap of $65.28 million, a PE ratio of 9.54, a PEG ratio of 0.62 and a beta of 2.05. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.55.
About GEE Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GEE Group (JOB)
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- Bed Bath & Beyond Uncovers The Problem With Q1 Earnings Season
Receive News & Ratings for GEE Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEE Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.