GNCC Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GNCP – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,043,600 shares, an increase of 261.7% from the March 15th total of 288,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 440,295,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS GNCP opened at $0.00 on Friday. GNCC Capital has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.00.
About GNCC Capital (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GNCC Capital (GNCP)
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for GNCC Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GNCC Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.