i-80 Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:IAUCF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 123,100 shares, a growth of 282.3% from the March 15th total of 32,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 84,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.4 days.
Shares of IAUCF opened at $2.76 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $2.59 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.42. i-80 Gold has a 1 year low of $1.88 and a 1 year high of $3.28.
About i-80 Gold (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on i-80 Gold (IAUCF)
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
Receive News & Ratings for i-80 Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for i-80 Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.