iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (NASDAQ:USIG – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 450,500 shares, a growth of 268.1% from the March 15th total of 122,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,660,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
NASDAQ:USIG opened at $53.08 on Friday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $55.41 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $58.11. iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF has a fifty-two week low of $53.06 and a fifty-two week high of $61.51.
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, April 7th. Shareholders of record on Monday, April 4th were issued a dividend of $0.109 per share. This represents a $1.31 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.46%. The ex-dividend date was Friday, April 1st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (USIG)
- Array Technologies Stock Giving Another Ground Floor Entry
- UiPath Stock is Nearing Rock Bottom Down Here
- 3 Undervalued S&P 500 Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 Undervalued Easter Eggs to Watch For This Earnings Season
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.