Separately, Morgan Stanley dropped their price objective on Konecranes from €41.00 ($44.57) to €38.00 ($41.30) in a research note on Monday, April 4th.
OTCMKTS KNCRY opened at $7.01 on Wednesday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $6.99 and a 200-day moving average price of $7.63. Konecranes has a twelve month low of $5.57 and a twelve month high of $8.14.
Konecranes Plc manufactures, sells, and services cranes, lifting equipment, and machine tools worldwide. It operates through three segments: Service, Industrial Equipment, and Port Solutions. The company offers specialized maintenance services and spare parts for industrial cranes and hoists. It also provides a range of industrial cranes for general manufacturing and various process industries; and crane components and lifting equipment solutions to other crane manufacturers and distributors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Konecranes (KNCRY)
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Fasten Your Seatbelts, Fastenal Is About To Move Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Konecranes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konecranes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.